These papers were found in a copy of the 1966 edition of the collection of letters from C.S. Lewis edited by his brother, W.H. Lewis. The book and the papers were acquired by the College from a dealer in November 2000; the book was deposited in the library, and the papers given to the archives, with the Accession Number Acc. 00/226.
C.S. Lewis (1898–1963), scholar, theologian and novelist, was Fellow of Magdalen College from 1925–1954.
Catalogued in November 2000.